- Flour- 1 cup(130 grms)
- Powdered sugar- 1/2 cup
- Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda- 1/4th tsp
- Cocoa powder- 4 tbsp
- Condensed milk- 200 grms
- Dahe/curd- 1 tbsp
- Dark Chocolate(chopped)- 1/4th cup
- Walnuts(chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- Butter- 100 gms
- Sieve flour,baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Melt butter with chopped dark chocolates.
- In a large bowl, mix chocolate butter, condensed milk, vanilla essence and dahe( 100 ml of water if required)
- Add dry ingridients in two batches.
- Add walnuts in them.
- Mix with spatua(cut and fold method)
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 30-35 mins or until brownie is done.
- Voila, brownies are ready to serve.
Notes: Cool it completely before taking out from tin.