Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Maida- 1 cup
- Icing sugar- 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Sweet Soda- 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence- 1tsp
- Butter- 50gms(1/4th cup)
- Condensed milk- 1/2 tin
- Sprite- 1/2 cup(use as required) or Soda water
- Vinegar- 2tsp
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 mins.
- Grease an 8 inch tin and keep aside
- In a bowl sieve together maida, baking powder, baking soda, icing sugar.
- In another bowl add condensed milk, butter, essence.
- To this gradually add flour, mixing well after addition.
- Add sprite or soda water and vinegar and mix them well till the mixture is smooth and light.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake at 180 degree for 35 minutes.
- Cake is ready to serve.
Notes: Cool it completely before taking out from tin or cutting it.